Saturday, November 26, 2005
MC Satya - Hungry
Hungry, I'm so hungry,
I have no food innnn
siiide my hooome
I'm so hungry, I'm Mr. hungry
I have no food innnn
siiiide my hooome
I'm so hungry
Yo, this one here, goes out to all my college boys man, ya know
They had it good in high school ya know, they moms made dinna every night then one day you just up and left fo school
Yeah . . .
I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed that my belly wasn't feelin right, coulda sworn I was dreamin, my stomach was screamin, so I hadta grab a lil bite. Back trackin on these few years tryin ta figure out what I ate to stay alive, Cuz ever since I left my home, nothing else ever tasted right
[Chorus 2X]
I'm so hungry (so hungry)
I'm Mr. hungry (mr. hungry)
I have no food (I have no food)
insiiiide my hooome (inside my hooome) ohh!
Can't believe I ate Chinese styrofoam or white fuzz and survived the night, I try to focus on eating right, im just feelin way too lazy tonight, neva thought the day would come when I would rather bum than make a bowl of top ramen Woke my neighbors up at half past ten.... said they heard my stomach growlin
[Chorus 2X]
I'm so hungry (so hungry)
I'm Mr. hungry (mr. hungry)
I have no food (I have no food)
insiiiide my hooome (inside my hooome) ohh!
Been all about the world, ain’t neva had penne like I did in firenze, I live for the day when I get swiped in at a hall like De Neveeeee, My standards are dead and gone you see, I'll eat anything as long as there’s no meat, Feed me today, I’m beggin on my knees, Without food in my fridge, well
[Chorus 2X]
I'm so hungry (so hungry)
I'm Mr. hungry (mr. hungry)
I have no food (I have no food)
insiiiide my hooome (inside my hooome) ohh!
Never thought I'd starve in my home, Didn’t think my food could taste so wrong, I just want you to feed me now, Pancakes and waffles c'mon! Breakfast I don’t eat no more, At lunch I’m even hungrier, I never thought that I'd be so lazy, And I’m starvin like crazy cuz
[Chorus 2X]
I'm so hungry (so hungry)
I'm Mr. hungry (Mr. hungry)
I have no food (I have no food)
insiiiide my hooome (inside my hooome) ohh!
Hungry, so Hungry
so hungry (so hungry),
Mr. Hungry, so hungry
so hungry, so hungry (so hungry), Mr. Hungry!
Home