Sunday, November 23, 2003
MC Satya - J-10
[Chorus - Anish & Kids]
I know I can (I know I can)
Be what I wanna be (be what I wanna be)
If I work hard at it (If I work hard it)
I'll be where I wanna be (I'll be where I wanna be)
[Anish]
ey yo J-10, listen up
i gots a rhyme, i wrote fo u,
so let me spin and ill sing it to you,
its gonna start with some advice
but have no fear, itll end real nice
we're here today, for ur big day
celebratin years of grades
ur goin now, off to college,
not far from here, at college park
ull study there, some engineerin
in big kid classes, with big kid glasses
calculus, physics, and chemistry to start
in lecture halls, with space for hundreds
they say its tough, long hours and projects
ull have late nights, with no tv
ur new best friend, will be coffee
theres gonna be times, when u wanna quit
just up and leave, and scream for a bit
but thats the time, ull need this most
so play this track, and sing the chorus
[Chorus - 2x (Anish and Kids)]
I know I can (I know I can)
Be what I wanna be (be what I wanna be)
If I work hard at it (If I work hard it)
I'll be where I wanna be (I'll be where I wanna be)
[Anish]
now we know J-10, is gonna study
so lets switch gears, do somethin funny
today's his day, hes got us all here
together with smiles, we're full of cheer
we have tradition, i cannot break
so lets begin, its gonna be great
J-10's a desi, hes from the 'burbs
he wears jerzee's, cuz he thinks that we
live in da 'hood
his style is ghetto, along wit his speech
but his home's so white, ud think it was bleached
this boy is confused, there is no doubt
A B C D, its the way he be
but as u know, we've got a theme
we want ja-tin, to feel free
be anythin ya want, from A-Z
so listen here, cuz its the last time
be what ya want, u only live one time
[Chorus - 2x (Anish and Kids)]
I know I can (I know I can)
Be what I wanna be (be what I wanna be)
If I work hard at it (If I work hard it)
I'll be where I wanna be (I'll be where I wanna be)
I know I can (I know I can)
Be what I wanna be (be what I wanna be)
If I work hard at it (If I work hard it)
I'll be where I wanna be (I'll be where I wanna be)
[Anish]
ey yo J-10, listen up
i gots a rhyme, i wrote fo u,
so let me spin and ill sing it to you,
its gonna start with some advice
but have no fear, itll end real nice
we're here today, for ur big day
celebratin years of grades
ur goin now, off to college,
not far from here, at college park
ull study there, some engineerin
in big kid classes, with big kid glasses
calculus, physics, and chemistry to start
in lecture halls, with space for hundreds
they say its tough, long hours and projects
ull have late nights, with no tv
ur new best friend, will be coffee
theres gonna be times, when u wanna quit
just up and leave, and scream for a bit
but thats the time, ull need this most
so play this track, and sing the chorus
[Chorus - 2x (Anish and Kids)]
I know I can (I know I can)
Be what I wanna be (be what I wanna be)
If I work hard at it (If I work hard it)
I'll be where I wanna be (I'll be where I wanna be)
[Anish]
now we know J-10, is gonna study
so lets switch gears, do somethin funny
today's his day, hes got us all here
together with smiles, we're full of cheer
we have tradition, i cannot break
so lets begin, its gonna be great
J-10's a desi, hes from the 'burbs
he wears jerzee's, cuz he thinks that we
live in da 'hood
his style is ghetto, along wit his speech
but his home's so white, ud think it was bleached
this boy is confused, there is no doubt
A B C D, its the way he be
but as u know, we've got a theme
we want ja-tin, to feel free
be anythin ya want, from A-Z
so listen here, cuz its the last time
be what ya want, u only live one time
[Chorus - 2x (Anish and Kids)]
I know I can (I know I can)
Be what I wanna be (be what I wanna be)
If I work hard at it (If I work hard it)
I'll be where I wanna be (I'll be where I wanna be)
Comments:
Post a Comment
Home